A Belated Posting
Have not blog since the last week of February. Not for want of trying really. A 2-day trip to Djakarta followed by a mid-week conference in K.L. took away whatever spare time I had last week. It also did not help that yesterday and the day before was spent with a couple of visitors (actually relatives) from Singapore.
However, to have some semblance of regularity for the Weekendblog, I decided on this belated posting today. A short one.
So, what can you blog about in one paragraph? I don’t know about you but for me it's the one thing foremost in my mind today. And it is -
"I think they could win everything put in front of them. They are all athletes, almost monsters. As strong as an ox."
(Portsmouth's manager Harry Redknapp after the 5-1 defeat of his team by Arsenal)
Reminds me that I have to make my bookings for my annual "pilgrimage" to London later this year. As always, will be putting up with my dear sister. But I am not too sure her in laws would be pleased to see me- a Gunner among diehard Fulham fans.
All the same a trip to Finsbury Park is in the works. I prefer the Arsenal shop here than the one at Highbury, one station away, which is always crowded. What shall I get this time around?
Maybe I'll just go for the commemorative t-shirt - Treble Winners 2004 ;-)
<< Home